1. Connect computer to Router via network cable.
2. Confirm computer is connected to router with an assigned IP address:
a) Click on Network Icon in Notification Area
b) Click Open Network and Sharing Center
c) From Network and Sharing Center, click Local Area Connection
d) From, Local Area Connection Status window, click Details
e) Verify that the IPv4 Address does not start with 169, if it DOES, contact SP Networking.
3. Write down the IPv4 Default Gateway IP address from the Details window.
4. Open Internet Explorer
5. Type the IPv4 Default Gateway IP address into the address bar and press Enter.
6. Login using the default password: admin, if it doesn’t work, contact SP Networking.
7. Click the Wireless tab
8. Click the Wireless Security sub-tab
9. Ensure the Security Mode is set to: WPA2 Personal
10. Change/Set the Passphrase to your liking
11. Click the Save Settings button
12. Close Internet Explorer
13. Attempt to connect to your wireless device(make sure the device is not also connected with a cable)
PRINTABLE INSTRUCTIONS FOR OFFLINE USE